The special counsel’s end game is in sight. Plus: The pricey war over your Instagram feed, and the best online shopping deals. November was...
Then, on November 27, the Guardian reported that Manafort had held talks with Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks (which famously published a cache of emails from the Democratic National Committee during the campaign), during Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign—contradicting Manafort’s own denials that such meetings took place. And as if all that wasn’t enough fuel for this news cycle fire, on November 29, Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about Trump hotel deals in Moscow. The big question many have now is, when will we see the release of a comprehensive “Mueller Report”? But as WIRED contributor Garrett Graff points out, Mueller has “been writing the long-anticipated ‘Mueller Report’ bit by bit, in public, since his very first court filing.” While we all wait for more information to come to light, one thing is clear: Mueller knows how it all ends.
Also this month, WIRED staff writer Paris Martineau reports on the pricey war to influence into your Instagram feed, and WIRED’s Gear team lets you know of all the best holiday shopping deals.
- How to become a carbon neutral company | Data 12 views | posted on August 23, 2019 | under Breaking News
- Taylor Swift’s Lover: How to preorder and presave the album on Apple, Spotify, Amazon 6 views | posted on August 21, 2019 | under Breaking News
- ‘Monetise’ the Amazon to save it, Brazil minister says 6 views | posted on August 23, 2019 | under Finance
- What the UK tech industry thinks of the ‘unicorn visa’ | Startups 6 views | posted on August 23, 2019 | under Breaking News
- Americans get this wrong about retirement saving — and what they can do to make it right 6 views | posted on August 23, 2019 | under Finance