The special counsel’s end game is in sight. Plus: The pricey war over your Instagram feed, and the best online shopping deals. November was...
Then, on November 27, the Guardian reported that Manafort had held talks with Julian Assange, the founder of Wikileaks (which famously published a cache of emails from the Democratic National Committee during the campaign), during Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign—contradicting Manafort’s own denials that such meetings took place. And as if all that wasn’t enough fuel for this news cycle fire, on November 29, Trump’s former lawyer Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to lying to Congress about Trump hotel deals in Moscow. The big question many have now is, when will we see the release of a comprehensive “Mueller Report”? But as WIRED contributor Garrett Graff points out, Mueller has “been writing the long-anticipated ‘Mueller Report’ bit by bit, in public, since his very first court filing.” While we all wait for more information to come to light, one thing is clear: Mueller knows how it all ends.
Also this month, WIRED staff writer Paris Martineau reports on the pricey war to influence into your Instagram feed, and WIRED’s Gear team lets you know of all the best holiday shopping deals.
- The devil wears sustainable nylon, as Prada heir makes his mark 17 views | posted on June 25, 2019 | under Finance
- Broadcom nears $15bn deal to buy Symantec 15 views | posted on July 2, 2019 | under Finance
- How to Install Super Speed & Secure WordPress Site in Minutes – WP Series 1 14 views | posted on June 24, 2019 | under Videos
- What’s the best exit strategy for your startup? IPO, M&A or keep it? | Startups 13 views | posted on June 28, 2019 | under Breaking News
- Pokemon Masters to Release on Android and iOS This Summer, Trailer Out 10 views | posted on June 29, 2019 | under Gaming